After hosting over 700,000 people at the enormously popular gospel music concert, The Experience Lagos, House on the Rock, one of Nigeria’s most popular churches, is set to host The African Praise Experience (TAPE) this Friday, February 27th. The event holds all-night long at the Rock Cathedral, Lekki-Epe Expressway beginning at 8pm.
The church has arranged to pick up people from the following meeting points to ease up transportation, so you may want to link up.
BUS-STOPS MEETING POINTS
1. Ajegunle/Apapa – Wilma Bus-stop (Mobil Filling station)
2. Ketu – Ojota – Under the pedestrian bridge @Ojota
3. Oshodi – BRTBus-stop)
4. FESTAC – Mile 2 Bus-stop
5. Yaba – BRT Bus-stop
6. Gbagada – Filling Station @ Gbagada
7. Surulere – National Stadium
8. Maryland – BRTBus-stop @Maryland before PlanetOne
9. Ikeja – BRT Bustop, Ikeja.
10. Egbeda – BRT station facing Egbeda bus-stop
11. Muson Center – In front of City Mall